Terry Sinnott | Nob Avenue
|Terry Sinnott. Photo Marilyn Herbst
Del Mar is a perfect place to own a scooter. Just like many Mediterranean coastal towns. Del Mar has narrow streets, with limited parking, hills to climb and a wonderful climate. It is convenient, inexpensive and invigorating to go to the store or run errands on your scooter.
I have owned my Vespa since 2002. It is really cool. But it would be even better if I could join my fellow Del Mar scooter owners in some group activities. Envision the following:
- A group ride to the Carlsbad Flower Fields, with a stop at In-N-Out.
- Progressive dinner party on scooters.
- Occupy Starbucks …. on scooters.
- 4th of July Fireworks from your scooter.
- Scavenger hunt on scooters.
- Holiday parade of scooters.
- Date -night to Cinepolis on scooters.
You get the idea; fresh air and friends in the perfect scooter environment.
So one of my goals for 2012 is to organize the Del Mar Scooter Society. If you are interested in forming a group of Del Mar scooter/moped enthusiasts to bring sophisticated adventure and craziness to your scooter riding, call me at 858 755-8611. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.